Friday, August 13, 2010

Food Waste Friday - I Just Don't Like Egg Noodles

I have been following http://www.thefrugalgirl.com/ for quite some time now. One thing that has particularly inspired me are her "Food Waste Friday". Not only have I reduced the waste my family has been producing, but I am saving money (and time) by using up supper leftovers for lunches and snacks. Today is my first "Food Waste Friday" and I am hoping to keep up with it regularly.


We have Beef Stroganoff this week and I made some egg noodles to go with it. These were left over and I didn't get to use them. The truth is, I don't really like egg noodles. I would have served the beef with rice if my husband would not have considered it a crime (punishable by much subtle complaining).



sad, lonely egg noodles




No comments:

Post a Comment