Wednesday, August 11, 2010

About Me

I have left the about me section of my blog blank for a long time. It's not that I don't think it is important, it is just that I have really struggled with what to write. I looked on a lot of other blogs I read for inspiration and realized that I am really "wishy-washsy". I think many of my friends realized this about me long before I did.

You see, I am a usually cloth diapering, often babywearing; sometimes organic food eating; occasionally co-sleeping; exclusively breastfeeding (because the boy refuses any supplementary formula) momma of 2 great kids.

When I came to my "wishy-washy" realization, I started to feel a little bad about myself. At this point I gave up on trying to write "About Me".

I am happy to report that I have finally completed this section. After much procrastinating and lots of thought I realized that I just do what works for me and my family and there is nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment