Monday, April 12, 2010

The beginning...

I have decdided to keep a blog because lately I have been truly inspired by blogs written by other moms. My hope is that one day, others can be inspired by my blog. Also, I think it will be fun to document this exciting time in my life.

I am a happily married woman (it is still weird calling myself a "woman") with two children. I am currently on my one year maternity leave.

I have a few goals that I am going to pursue over the next little while:
1) Live a healthier, "greener" life.
2) Pay off debt and reduce spending.
3) Find direction for my future (career, education, who knows?)

I have many other goals (weight loss for one) but I think that by striving for the above 3, everything else will follow along. I am planning for this to be a gradual pocess. One thing I have learned about myself is that I will crash and burn if I try to make changes too quickly.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment